Definition of beauty is not using expensive products which is just composed of chemicals. Do we ever thought that nature is the best gift for our skin & within that nature we have so many natural things which can just rejuvenate our beauty. As “flowers add more to the beauty of nature similarly our fairness & outer appearance adds more to our personality.” We all are aware of aloe vera , a thorny plant which looks ugly but we can’t even imagine the benefits provided by that ugly looking plant. So we have various skin products prepared naturally solving majority of the skin related problems. Lets have a look on various remedies that tell us on how we can have a natural fair & glowing skin by using nature based manufactured products.
5 best remedies for getting fair, healthy & glowing skin naturally.
1. Aloe vera as a moisturizer: Since, aloevera has great moisturizing properties, so its really beneficial for our skin. This natural product maintains the skin hydrated and enhances its elasticity. An Hydrating cream works very well for keeping the skin moisturized. Its great for facial use particularly for women who use makeup often ,as it really cleanse and soften the skin.
2. Aloe vera as anti ageing: A cream namely “wrinkles cream” is used to get rid of wrinkles. It prevents skin ageing as it contain lots of anti-oxidants including beta, carotene , vitamin C and E . It makes your skin lively & young ,leaving it soft and hydrated.
3. To reduce tan: Tanning problem of the skin occurs especially during summers: Keeping this in mind we naturally designed lotion which consists aloe vera as their major ingredient namely “sun screen lotion”.You can also prepare your own face pack at home to reduce your tan . Just add few drops of lemon in your aloe vera gel which is easily available, apply it to your skin and the areas where tanning has taken place. Leave it for 15mins and then rinse it off with cold water.
4. Aloe vera can treat burnt skin and acts as an healing agent: aloe vera has lots of advantages and among those advantages one of the advantage is its healing property. The product made from aloe Vera can heal a Burt skin , scars , stretch marks and many more. An “herbal healing gel” heals dry and cracked skin making it lively. It is non-staining and get absorbs quickly. It is 100% natural and destroys bacteria to prevent infection which is caused due to cuts and wounds.
5. Aloe vera for lip care: This is a product which can be prepared at home just need an aloe vera gel. Take a tablespoon of petroleum gell and a teaspoon of aloe vera gel. Also keep a vitamin E capsule . Heat the petroleum gel at double boiler and as it melts add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel and 2 drops of vitamin oil extracted from the capsule. Switch off the stove and stir the mixture properly. Pour the mixture in an air tight container while it is still in the liquid state and place that container in the refrigerator. Use your homemade lip balm whenever you need it.
6. Aloe vera reduces fat & firm sagging skin: Nowadays everyone is so particular and concern about their skin . No doubt, you have a good quality of skin but what if its too chubby which girls don’t like to have often. Here, we has came up with a product “luxoderm cream” which is basically a fat reducing and firm sagging cream. You will actually feel some instant inch loss on your waist, thigh, buttocks or arms if massaged thoroughly and its not very expensive like other chemical based product.